Construction Helper Wanted in Canada
Construction Helper Wanted in Canada. Rashpal Contracting Inc. is hiring candidates to work as construction helpers in their vacancy positions, the work will be provided to those who have self-motivation, interpersonal, good communication, and well organizational skills to do all the tasks assigned to them. Plus, we are facing a shortage of workers in our recently started prep construction projects. We will hire those who are ready to join us right after the hiring call. The work is a full time job and a permanent employment. So the hired one will stay with us till the end of the construction project.
Let’s explore further the available work of a construction help in our agency.
. Company/Organization: Phantom Electrical Systems Ltd
• Job Location: Canada
• Nationality: Any
• Qualification: bachelor’s degree/Diploma/High School
- The construction helper has to help in loading, unloading transporting construction material.
- He has to do additional tasks such as erecting, scaffolding, catwalks, ramping, etc.
- He may have to assist in lifting heavy machinery equipment.
- The worker might transfer the material from one site to another.
- He has to help in leveling the weather for grading specifications.
- The helper is assigned to repair the machinery when required.
The job is available to those who can lift heavy weights, he must be physically fit to stand, sit or work for long hours. Having a high school diploma is a plus.
Type Of Vacant Appointments
Click Link Below
|View & Apply
|Carpenter, steel fixer, Dutchman
|View & Apply
How to Apply?
Apply for the position by sending the documents to us, do it and wait for our call.